Apply Actuals Updates Actual Labor Units, But Not Remaining Duration When 2 or More Resources Are Assigned.
(Doc ID 2428062.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Apply Actuals updates Actual Labor Units, but not Remaining Duration which causes Percent Complete to stay at zero when 2 Resources are assigned to an Activity.
Apply Actuals is not updating all fields correctly when 2 Resources are assigned to an Activity and behaves differently in different versions.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Assign 2 Resources that use Timesheets to an Activity.
2. 1 Resource submits time.
3. Apply Actuals (Note the Actual Units post, but Remaining Duration does not change).
4. Assign 1 Resource that uses Timesheets to an Activity.
5. Resource submits Timesheet.
6. Apply Actuals (Note all fields update correctly).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document