Failed Messages are not Getting Retried to Retry Limit and Messages are Stuck in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE Table.
(Doc ID 2428101.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) is not retrying to process the staged messages after 1st trail and staged messages are not flagged as failed when retry limit is exceeded.
Steps To Recreate:
- Try publishing message of any family in SIM.
- If the message fails it will not be re-tried and the message will stay with retry count as 1 in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE.
- Create any inbound message to SIM from external system such as RMS
- Make sure that the message has an error.
- Verify the retry limit for message_family "Global" in MPS_WORK_TYPE, it must be 30
- Observe in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table that the message is not getting retried to the "Global" message_family retry limit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!