When Creating an Analysis in P6 Analytics Using the Activity Subject Area, Adding Resource Fields Causes Data to Be Filtered Out or Resources Are Missing from the Report
(Doc ID 2429126.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Analytics - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a report in the Activity subject area to show remaining units the reports totals are incorrect once a resource code is added to the report. All activities with resource assignments have the code assigned.
1. Create a project with 2 activities each with a resource assignment using a resource that has a resource code assigned. Mark one activity with a primary resource. Leave the other activity without the primary resource flag.
2. Make sure the resource code is added to the etl
3. Publish the project and run the etl
4. Create an Activity analysis with remaining units and resource id. Filter on the project.
4. See the total remaining units includes both resource assignments
5. Add the resource code to the report
6. See that the total has filtered out the activity with no primary resource
Not all resource assignments appear in the analysis. Each activity will only show one resource assignment even though there are multiple assigned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document