When Creating an Analysis in P6 Analytics Using the Activity Subject Area, Adding Some of the Resource Fields Causes Data to Be Filtered Out
(Doc ID 2429126.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Analytics - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a report in the Activity subject area to show remaining units the reports totals are incorrect once a resource code is added to the report. All activities with resource assignments have the code assigned.
Report totals should match when adding an additional column like Resource Code.
1. Create a project with 2 activities each with a resource assignment using a resource that has a resource code assigned. Mark one activity with a primary resource. Leave the other activity without the primary resource flag.
2. Make sure the resource code is added to the etl
3. Publish the project and run the etl
4. Create an Activity analysis with remaining units and resource id. Filter on the project.
4. See the total remaining units includes both resource assignments
5. Add the resource code to the report
6. See that the total has filtered out the activity with no primary resource
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!