While Trying to Add an Item on Clearance to a New Transfer, a Blank Message Box Appears
(Doc ID 2429639.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a manual transfer from Distribution Channel to a Store in RMS, when trying to add a new item (which is on clearance in destination store) to the transfer and clicks "Ok" on the add new item window, blank message box appears with an "OK" button.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Login to RMS
2. Navigate to Transfers section
3. Click on "Create Transfer"
4. Select From and To locations and header details
5. On the Transfer Details, click on "Add Item" (item should be on clearance i.e item_loc.clear_ind = Y')
6. After entering the details, click "OK"
7. Notice that a blank message is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document