J2.19, J2.20, J2.21 and J2.22 Values are Populated in Nullification Report
(Doc ID 2430048.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
J2.19, J2.20, J2.21 and J2.22 values are populated in nullification report.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a case form
2. Go to Analysis > P.M.D.A Info > Comment and enter comments in Remarks 1,2,3 and 4 fields.
3. Enter all P.M.D.A required data in the case form
4. Lock the case.
5. Schedule, generate and transmit E2B R3 report to P.M.D.A agency
6. Receive A.C.K
7. Generate nullification report.
8. Open the nullification report.
9. J2.19, J2.20, J2.21 and J2.22 values are populated in nullification report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document