Why Addresses Integrated From External System Cannot Be Modified But Can Be Deleted?
(Doc ID 2430174.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why the address integrated from External system cannot be modified but can be deleted?
1. Make sure that supplier and a supplier site has flown to Retail Merchandising System(RMS) from external system.
3. For the supplier site, make sure the addresses are filled in.
4. In the table ADD_TYPE, make sure the External Address Indicator is "Y" for one of the address used for the supplier site.
5. Close the supplier screen and search again for the supplier site and navigate to the Address screen.
6. Select the address for which you changed the External Address Indicator and Click on "Action > Modify".
7. A pop up is displayed to say that the address cannot be modified since it is integrated through and external system => OK.
8. Select the same address and click on the "Delete" icon => A pop up is asking to confirm that you want to delete the address.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document