The Incr_quantity Is Not Set Correctly In BRM From Pricing Updated In PDC
(Doc ID 2430227.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The incr_quantity is not getting set correctly in BRM after editing the promoted charge offer and submitting the changes in PDC. The incr_quantity in the product_usage_map_t table in BRM is not updating.
incr_quantity in product_usage_map_t table should be updated after the changeset publishes successfully.
• Create a charge offer with a usage event charge or reuse an existing one. In the Charges – RUM Details dialog box, set Round to Nearest 1.0 with units = None. Set Minimum Quantity to 1.0 with units = None.
• Usage charge increments a non-currency resource NCR counter
• Submit the charge offer and verify that the changeset has been promoted.
• Edit the promoted charge offer. In the Charges – RUM Details box, set Round to Nearest 0.0 with units = None.
• Save and submit the changes.
• The changeset publishes successfully, but the incr_quantity in the product_usage_map_t table in BRM is not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document