Labor Management Dashboard Does Not Display All Users In The LOV
(Doc ID 2431013.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Labor Management Dashboard not display all users in the List of Values (LOV). The LOV is only showing the first 25 names alphabetically.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure labor is enabled and labor codes are defined for picking activities.
2. Perform some picking operations via the RF.
3. Log into RWMS ADF.
4. Navigate to the Labor Management dashboard.
5. Click on the PICKING TAB.
6. Note the bar for the picking performed on the left middle panel. Note also the activity that was performed for the day by activity code in the right middle panel.
7. Click on the USER LOV, note ALL is checked, but note that if you uncheck ALL in hopes of selecting the user ID who performed the work, the user ID is not being displayed.
The LOV is only showing the first 25 names alphabetically. Cannot scroll any further to select the user ID who performed the work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document