Direct Franchise PO Receiving Uses Incorrect Exchange Rate
(Doc ID 2431231.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Direct Franchise Orders which are created using a Supplier currency different than the Costing Location currency, the exchange rate used at the moment of receiving is incorrect.
Instead of using the ORDHEAD CURRENCY RATE, system currency rate is considered instead.
The result is incorrect TRAN DATA transactions and stock valuation for the Costing Location.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Direct Franchise Order (source = supplier) for a supplier in currency different (e.g. USD) than your Costing Location (e.g. EUR).
2. Check the EXCHANGE RATE on the PO header.
3. Change the VDATE and make sure that the currency rate between EUR and USD is different than in the moment of Franchise Order / PO approval.
4. Ship the PO.
5. Receive the PO in the destination location.
6. Check that the TRAN _DATA for TRAN_CODE 20 in Costing Location is calculated accordingly to system currency rate and NOT the PO header currency rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document