Posting Batch is Not Moving the Matching History to IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING_STAGE Table
(Doc ID 2431381.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After successful posting of an invoice, reimposting batch is deleting the data from IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING table as expected but didn't create any record in IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING_STAGE table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
2. Create an invoice with an exact match to receipt.
3. Match the invoice to receipt at detail level.
4. Run reimposting batch and notice that invoice is posted.
5. Also, notice that data from IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING table was deleted as expected but didn't create any record in IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING_STAGE table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!