When Performing An Edit To Cost Change By Location, Not All The Location Costs Are Changed After Approval
(Doc ID 2431416.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing an edit on a Fixed Amount cost change by supplier site/item/location level, not all the location costs are changed after approval.
Steps to reproduce:
1. From the RMS Tasks menu, select Cost > Manage Cost Changes Cost Change search window opens.
2. Search for a Fixed Amount cost change at the supplier site/item/location level. Cost Change appears in Results.
3. Highlight the cost change and select Actions > Edit. Cost Change by location window opens.
4. In the Locations section, edit the New Unit Cost for desired items. New Unit Cost edited.
5. Click Submit. warning message pops up: "Do you want to submit this cost change?".
6. Click Yes to confirm the prompt Cost change submitted.
7. Click Approve. warning message pops up: "Do you want to approve this cost change?".
8. Click Yes to confirm the prompt Cost Change approved.
9. Click Save and Close. Cost Change by item window closes.
10. Go back into the cost change and note not all the cost changes perform on some location were changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document