InForm Trial Auto Deployment is Hanging After InForm Server Restart
(Doc ID 2431974.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences InForm - Version 6.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The trial deployment was hanging after more than a few hours (This study deployment historically took under 1 hour)
- During Deployment processing you can see a number of hits of the below error:
Details=Trial is not available to handle any request at the moment. ;
- The server up time was checked and found that the server was rebooted at some point during the auto deployment.
- The trial came back up after the reboot, though the deployment in CD still shows as in progress
- The deployment logs are not progressing and are stuck at the point it was when the server reboot took place
Server was rebooted during the deployment process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document