How To Avoid Refund of Currency and Non-Currency Resources After Product Cancellation
(Doc ID 2431977.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scenario 1 (Currency Resource):
1. Create a new prepaid account
2. Adjust the EURO balance to -15
3. Purchase a deal with a monthly cycle forward product. This will reduce the EURO balance to -11 (as per price plan configuration)
4. Move the virtual time to the 1st of the next month
5. Create an event which triggers the cycle forward event. This will renew the product and the EURO balance will be decreased to -7
6. Cancel the deal or the product. This will increase the EURO balance back -11
Expected result :
In step 6, EURO balance should stay unchanged after the product/deal cancellation (i.e, No refund of Currency resource should happen after cancelling product).
Scenario 2 (Non-Currency Resource):
1. Created a new account
2. Adjusted the prepaid EURO balance to -15
3. Purchased a monthly cycle forward deal
4. Moved the virtual time to 1st of next month and create a voice event to trigger the cycle forward event on the monthly fee
5. On the same day, cancel the monthly fee. EURO balance remained the same (this is OK after changing configurations provided in below solution), but non-monetary resource was also nullified i.e, 0
Non-Currency resource should stay unchanged after cancellation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document