CF_PICK_GEN Activity Deletes Stock Without Inventory Adjust When Users Indicate FULL Container
(Doc ID 2432061.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing an CF_PICK_GEN, if a user indicates a pick_qty less than the requested qty and press F5=Full to indicate that the container is full and then continues the picking activity (completing the picking of the original container and picking the remaining quantity on another container) the system withdraws more units than the requested qty without inventory adjustment.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start a CF_PICK_GEN activity.
2. On the screen enter a qty inferior than the requested and press F5=Full.
3. Answer 'No' when the system prompts the message "Is Location Empty?".
4. Complete the picking activity for the container.
5. Indicate another container and pick the remaining units.
6. Verify that the system took more unit than the requested qty of the pick directive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document