SIM PC Stock Count Status Not Refreshed For Child of Stock Count On Stock Count List Screen
(Doc ID 2432490.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once the child of the stock count has been confirmed, the status updates to Completed, but selecting back to navigate to the Stock Count List screen does not reflect this. At this point, the system currently displays the stock count as In Progress despite an actual status of Completed until Refresh is selected.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Sign into handheld (change store if needed; 10100531 for this example) and navigate to Inv. Management, Stock Counts, Ad Hoc Stock Count
2. Select Create New Count
3. Select Yes to indicate it’s being performed before store open
4. Scan/Enter SKU (400006758484 for this example)
5. Enter a positive number (999 here)
6. Select Total for Summary (Shift + 8 if Android is not available)
7. Select Complete Count
8. Select Yes to indicate that the count is complete for all users
9. Sign onto PC (change to the same store as ad hoc stock count was performed on handheld)
10. Navigate to Inventory Mgmt, Stock Counts
11. Select the Ad hoc count that was performed on the handheld (notice the Status of New)
12. Select Authorize
13. Select Update Auth Qty (or change the authorized qty as needed)
14. Select Confirm Child
16. Notice the child status as Completed
17. Select Back
18. Notice the Ad Hoc count that was just completed is listed with a status of In Progress
19. Select Refresh
20. The status now updates to Completed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!