The Number Of Stores In A Location List Displayed In The UI Does Not Match The Number Of Stores In The Database
(Doc ID 2432703.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The number of stores returned in the UI for a Location list does not match the number of stores returned when queried from the database.
1. Click Actions -> Allocation Foundation -> Manage Location Groups
2. Click Create push button in Search Results section
3. Select 'All Stores' and click shuttle push button to move to Group View
4. Enter Location List and click shuttle push button to move to Group View
5. # of Locations field is one less than actual number of locations
1. Create an allocation.
2. Add a Locations List
3. Uncheck 'Use Default Sourcing Location Only'
4. Note that the number of valid stores does nt match the number of stores in the list as queried from the database.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document