Box Selection in Viewer Does Not Work When Associate Event Dialog Present
(Doc ID 2432982.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Web Workspace
Operators cannot use the box-select action in the viewer to select a device when attempting to associate fuzzy events to devices via the "Associate Event Dialog".
When this action is performed, the viewer does not show the box select dialog.
The viewer box select should present a list of objects as normal.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a fuzzy call (in WCE)
- Launch a viewer, target to any device
- In Workagenda, select the fuzzy event.
- Select Actions > Associate Event
- Keep the Associate Event dialog open.
- In the Viewer, select a small number of devices using a box select (shift-click-drag-release).
- As long as the "Associate Event Dialog" is open, box selection dialog does not appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document