MSONWS64 Fails With ORA-00001 Due to Piling Up Previous Plan Data in MSC_SUPPLIES
(Doc ID 2433224.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an instance upgraded 220.127.116.11 to 12.2.6, when run Launch Supply Chain Planning Process, it completed successfully, but previous plan result data (include from 11i) in MSC_Supplies are not deleted every time.
Then old results in MSC_Supplies have been piled up, as the results, following ORA-00001 error occurred in Memory Based Planner 64-bit Sun, after several runs,
APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 1 in mrcrfl_create_supplies_file
Cause: mrcrfl_create_supplies_file failed due to ORA-00001: unique constraint (MSC.MSC_SUPPLIES_U1) violated
The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was: insert into msc_supplies (plan_id,sr_instance_id,transaction_id,last_u and was executed from the file /xx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx/msc/src/mslnw5.pc.
APP-MRP-22075: An internal error has occurred (mrfrec_flush_supplies, 11, 2590039, )
@ERRORTEXT Cause: The current routine encountered the specified@ERRORTEXT x Action: Contact your customer supportrepresentative.
Statement with the error:
insert into msc_supplies (plan_id,sr_instance_id,transaction_id,last_u
Steps to Reproduce
- Upgrade 18.104.22.168 to 12.2.6
- Data collection
- Run ASCP PLAN(Launch Supply Chain Planning Process) then completed successfully, but previous MSC_Supplies plan data(include 11i plan results) is not deleted.
- Re-run ASCP PLAN, then completed successfully, but Previous MSC_Supplies plan data(11i data and 12.2 data created by Step#3) is not deleted again.
- Re-run again ASCP PLAN, but previous MSC_Supplies plan data is not deleted again too.
- Re-run again ASCP PLAN, MSONWS64 fails with ORA-00001.
Upgrade 22.214.171.124 to 12.2.6
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document