Automatch Batch Matches Invoice Without Considering SKU Compliance Setup
(Doc ID 2433351.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reimautomatch batch matches invoice and receipt though they are not within SKU compliance percentage.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Setup SKU compliance percent as 100 for 2 suppliers.
2. Create 5 Purchase Orders (PO) with 2 items each. First 3 POs are for one supplier and remaining 2 POs are for different supplier.
3. Receive the POs fully.
4. Created 5 invoices one for each PO as follows:
- Invoice for PO 1612413 is an exact match.
- For second PO, invoice has only one item but an exact match with receipt at summary level.
- For third PO, there is cost and quantity discrepancy.
- For fourth PO, cost discrepancy exists.
- For fifth PO, quantity discrepancy exists.
5. Run reimautomatch batch and notice that the invoice for second PO was matched though it is not within SKU compliance percent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!