Adjust Intervals To Scalar Quantity Does Not Work When Daily Scalar Reads Are Not Available
(Doc ID 2433478.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In MDM 126.96.36.199.0 - Adjust Intervals function from 360 screen does not work if scalar mc has gap for same dates.
Scenario: Reads are uploaded & finalized on register channel on 2/14/2017 and 2/17/2017; and on interval read uploaded from 2/14/2017 to 2/17/2017. Later, Adjust Intervals to Scalar Quantity function is used to adjust the interval IMD based on scalar measurements, it gives error "Consumption reference measuring component has no measurements for the period".
Steps To Recreate
1. Create a device, device configuration and scalar measuring component.
2. Create an interval measuring component. Use the scalar measuring component as consumption reference.
3. Create a service point and install the above device.
4. Create readings on the scalar MC:-
02-14-2017 12:00 AM
02-17-2017 12:00 AM
5. Create an interval IMD for date range 02-14-2017 12:00 AM to 02-17-2017 12:00 AM.
6. Select “Adjust Intervals to Scalar Quantity” function from the interval IMD lens.
7. Select “Specify Scalar Measurement” for “Adjust To Scalar Quantity Option”.
8. Error “Consumption reference measuring component has no measurements for the period” is encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document