New Warehouse Creation Does Not Copy Price From PRICING_LOCATION
(Doc ID 2434027.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New warehouse creation does not copy price from PRICING_LOCATION.
1. Find a virtual warehouse (WH 1) ranged to item A.
2. Create a new virtual warehouse (WH 2) with the same details as WH 1. DO NOT range item A to WH 2.
3. Find a store (STORE 1) ranged to item A with a different CURRENCY_CODE from WH 1 and WH 2.
4. Create a new store (STORE 2) with a different CURRENCY_CODE from WH 1 and WH 2.
- Must have same CURRENCY_CODE as STORE 1
- Use STORE 1 as LIKE_STORE
- Use WH 2 as the DEFAULT_WH.
5. Validate the prices.
Since STORE 1 is ranged to item A, then STORE 2 will be ranged as well via LIKE STORE processing.
WH 2 will then be ranged as well since it is the DEFAULT_WH of STORE 2.
WH2 Should have the same pricing as WH1 since they are both in the same currency and RPM zones.
WH2 got the same prices as stores 1 and 2 which are in different currency.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document