Related To Do's Displaying More Than Related To Do's
(Doc ID 2434695.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Related to do's displaying more than related to do's
If you select a to do and there are related to do's the related to do's are not really related, they are just of the same to do type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Menu > Main Menu > To Do > To Do Summary
2. Click on the Total for a To Do Type that has multiple To Do’s, Estimate Exception (3809)
3. The breakdown of the 3809 To Do’s is displayed on the To Do List page.
4. Select a message that has multiple Related To Do’s, Quantity is missing for Scalar Measuring Components (19) (for example)
5. Using the To Do ID returned first in the results above, search for this To Do by going to Menu > Main Menu > To Do > To Do Entry and entering the ID into the To Do ID search box.This returns the individual To Do and correctly shows the 19 related To Do’s
5. Now search for that same To Do using Menu > Main Menu > To Do > To Do Search. In the Related To Do Filter select Specific To Do and enter the To Do ID from above. Also be sure the start and end datetimes are wide enough to capture all To Do’s.This returns more than the 19 related To Do’s. It returns every Estimation Exception in the system for the time period specified.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document