Missing Virtual Circuit Assignment on the Bandwidth in the Schematic
(Doc ID 2435493.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the schematic design for a bandwidth circuit is not showing all the children ridding the parent connection.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query for circuit Connection Design
2. Go to the schematic design and select the TLM Circuit.
3. Open up the circuit and select to run the activation report. Notice that it's not correct.
4. Select the SDC intranet cloud and right click and access properties.
5. Note that the circuit doesn't connect all the way through, and also that the OPNet element is still in a Pending state.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document