Detail Form of a BP (Sum of All Lines) Is Not Working in the iOS App
(Doc ID 2435803.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.8 [Release 17.9 to 18.8]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 18.8 [Release 17.9 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A data element on the Upper Form that has been configured to sum all Detail Form line items using 'Detail form of this BP (sum of all lines)' works as expected in the user interface; however, in the iOS App, the data element value remains 0 when attempting to send the record.
The data element in the Mobile App should contain a sum value, as it does in the desktop application.
This issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Add an element to the Detail Form and set it to a constant of 1 with auto-population.
- In the Upper Form, add an element that sums these values from the Detail form via 'Detail form of this BP (sum of all lines)'.
- Use validation to ensure this element has a value greater than zero.
- Note that the sum operation works as expected in the web application.
- Note that the summed element in the Upper Form does not get set in the mobile application and remains 0.
- Attempt to send the record.
- Validation fails and the record is not sent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document