Order Upload Process Does Not Update the Quantity in ORDLOC Table
(Doc ID 2435818.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Purchase Order (PO) upload process does not update the PO quantity or Cost from the upload sheet to RMS base tables (ORDLOC). The Upload completes with the following warning messages.
Import attribute fields will be defaulted based on supplier upon successful upload to RMS.
The order will be set to worksheet before changes are made.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the RMS Order screen.
2. Download the PO from the template.
3. Download the Specific PO which is already in approved status.
4. Try to update the Order detail table with the order quantity and also change the Status to Worksheet and Re-Approve as 'Y.'
5. Upload the order from file to the RMS tables by defining the templates.
6. Process tracker shows the job completed with the warning and but the actual data does not get updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document