Logging Level For OM_PART_MAINTAIN Package Provided For Partition Drop
(Doc ID 2435864.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Purge
1. Is there any chance that rebuilding indexes of the partition drop activity can fail or indexes become stale where we need to rebuild manually?
2. Where can we get the log details that comprise/capture of all the details of the complete partition drop activity?
3. As part of recent partition drop activity, the following has been observed:
- DBA team mentioned that indexes were not rebuilt so the rebuilt indexes had been performed while the application is up & running. Post that system was looking good.
- After some hours, OSM stopped processing the orders and as part of analysis, it has been found that run_jobs in om_parameter has been set to 'N'. Post enabling orders started processing
What are the chances that partition drop activity/rebuild indexes online has contributed to disabling this run_jobs? Or will there be any manual intervention required?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document