Quantity Limits Minimum Gross Need For Packs Is Ignored
(Doc ID 2436186.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Quantity Limits Minimum Gross Need for Packs is ignored.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with a Complex Fashion Pack with 1 color and 3 sizes.
2. Create an Allocation to allocate the PO.
3. Select 3 stores.
4. Select the parameters: History, Simple
5. Set the Min Gross Need to 50 to all stores.
7. The calculated Gross Need doesn't reflect the calculation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document