Logs Get Saved But Cannot Be Extracted Further For Viewing - MDM 2.2 Feature
(Doc ID 2436246.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Installation Upgrad Proc
1. Submit any batch.For an instance, submit batch with Batch Code - D2-UTID.
2. Batch Job ID will be automatically generated.
3. After successful batch execution, navigate to Batch Run Tree from batch context menu.
4. Under Thread Nbr 1 - Complete Processed X record(s) in Y second(s), click on - Download stdout or stderr if it is present.
5. File will be saved with extension .gz.
Example: File name - D2-UTID.2018062812XXXX.2.THD1.stdout.gz
6. Navigate to file location. Right click on file and then select open by notepad.
7. File content was successfully displayed.
8. For same file, right click and select extract here.
Error - Can not open the file as [gzip] archive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document