RPM Conflict Check Result Shows 'No Conflict Found', but there Are Conflicts at Maintain Promotion
(Doc ID 2436798.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPM Conflict Check Result shows 'No Conflict Found', but there are conflicts at Maintain Promotion screen.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to RPM application.
2. Open Create Promotion screen.
3. Set promotion required fields.
4. Open Create Component screen.
5. Set promotion component required fields.
6. Press Next button and select affected item(s), location(s).
7. Set Component Detail Creation required fields.
8. Press Apply button.
9. Repeat steps 1-8 to create another promotion(s) with another user(s) for the same affected item(s), location(s).
10. Try to Approve all promotions at the same time.
11. Open Conflict Check Results screen.
12. Note, that Conflict Check Results shows 'No Conflict Found' for each promotion.
13. Open Maintain Promotion screen for each promotion.
14. Note, that there is a promotion in Worksheet status with the following Conflicts details:
'Unable to process the price event at this time due to data being locked by another price event.'
15. Note, that Conflict Check Results and Maintain Promotion screen shows different results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document