Problem with Charts from Case Data Analysis in Argus Safety
(Doc ID 2437191.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Application Version
The labels are cut off and the legends are overlapping on the chart in the Case Data Analysis Report , tried to generate the report with different data and date ranges, but that doesn't help.
1. Click on Reports > Aggregate Reports > Case Data Analysis
3. In the row part select a mandatory field in the application like "Event Preferred Term" from Events -> event information section.
4. In the column part also select a mandatory field in the application like General-> General information -> Case initial Receipt Date.
5. Select Range as 5 Years.
6. Set Report Display Type as Chart and Select Bar Graph
7. Now Click on Print. we can see that the labels are cut off and the legends are overlapping on the chart
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document