Comma Separated BI Parameters Causing Different Data To Be Outputted On Different Excel Sheets
(Doc ID 2437428.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running a report from P6 produces incorrect data - running same report directly from BI Publisher produces the correct results.
Report output should match whether running from P6 or BI Publisher. In this case, separate tabs on the report output spreadsheet should only have data for the parameters passed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch P6
- Click on Reports tab
- Select report to run
- Enter values for report parameters (1 / 2 / 3)
- Run report
- Observe the rows on tab 1 only contain the filtered values from the first parameter and second parameter
- Observe the rows on tab 2 contain the values for both the first, second, and third parameters rather than first and third parameters
- Run the same report with the same parameters in BI Publisher
- Observe the tabs in the spreadsheet output are filtered correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document