MDM 2.2 SP1 - Server error when user creates Usage Transaction for DST period
(Doc ID 2437669.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue - Server error when user creates UT for DST period
1. Create device set up.
2. Create device configuration and add two interval channels to it which measures KWH with SPI of 30 mins and other KVARH with SPI of 15 mins respectively.
3. Upload required measurements for both interval channels.
4. Create usage subscription and add get interval data usage rules, perform axis conversion on first rule as per support test case.
5. Create usage transaction by navigating to Main menu -> Usage -> Usage Transaction Add.
6. Enter Usage Subscription id created in step 4, enter date details as : 03/10/2018 to 03/12/2018 and click save.
Actual Result - The server has encountered a problem. Your request cannot be processed Please try again.
Expected Result - Usage transaction should be successfully created.
If same test is performed using XAI submission:
Submit following XAI to create Usage transaction:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document