Japanese event name does not populate in the 'To be coded' of primary indication configurations
(Doc ID 2438316.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Japanese event name does not display in the "To be coded" of primary indication under Argus Console > Business configuration > products and licenses.
This is the display issue.
1. Login to Argus with Argus-j user account
2. Go to Argus Console > Business configuration > products and licenses
3. View the settings of existing product
4. Enter the event (eg., Headache) in the "primary indication" field
5. Save the configuration
6. Click the green check icon
7. Confirmed that the entered event name displays in the "To be coded" section.
8. Press the [J Date Entry] button
9. Confirmed that Japanese event term of the is encoded properly in the "primary indication" field
10. Click the green check icon
Japanese event name (eg., 頭痛) is missing in the "To be coded" section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document