Why Does Fixed Deal Functionality Not Have Merchandise At The Item Level ?
(Doc ID 2438374.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does the fixed deal functionality not have merchandise at the item level (fixmerch.fmb)?
Note Fixed Merchandise screen not have the "Item" option in the "Merch. Level" field.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Ordering > Fixed Deals > Edit - to Fixed Deals (fixdeal) screen.
2. Try Partner Type: Supplier > Try 3020 – Battery Supplier > Search.
3. Find Deal 2, be sure Merch column is checked (enables Merchandise button).
4. Click on Merchandise button (bottom of screen) an go to Fixed Merchandise (fixmerch) screen.
5. Click on Merch. Level LOV and only see Department, Class and Subclass.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document