How THe Application Is Considering Clearance Reset In Case Of Multiple Clearances With No Reset Date?
(Doc ID 2438703.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user has multiple executed markdowns for the same item_parent/differentiator/zone in a ladder and a clearance is reset, all associated item/locations to that combination get reset, but new Items ranged are inheriting the clearance even though it has been reset.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create markdown 1 for item_parent/diff/zone, with no reset date and execute.
- Create markdown 2 for same item_parent/diff/zone, with no reset date and execute.
- Create markdown 3 for same item_parent/diff/zone, with no reset date and execute.
- Add a reset date to markdown 2. All records in RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET are updated with the reset date applied in the second markdown. Hence all the 3 markdowns should be reset(as they are for same item_parent and zone)
- Range a new SKU under the same item_parent/diff, we can see that it still inherits markdown 3 even though the ladder is reset.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document