Items Are Getting Created in Worksheet Status Even Though there Are No Issues
(Doc ID 2439350.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items from other item family are getting created in Worksheet status even though there are no issues, when there are invalid data from other item family within the same induction template.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Add four styles and for each style there are 4 SKUs/UPCs. 1st style and its SKU/UPCs have correct data.
2. 2nd Style having invalid DIFF_GROUP_ID and invalid supplier .
3. 3rd style and its SKU/UPCs have correct data.
4. 4th style having one sku/upc with invalid diff_id. Rest of the sku/upc having correct data.
5. ITEM_SUPPLIER, ITEM_SUPPLIER_COUNTRY, ITEM_SUPPLIER_MANU_COUNTRY all the tabs have style level information only.
6. All the styles except 2nd Style, created with 'W' status.
7. Note the rest of the SKU/UPCs are not created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document