Unifier Standard View BP Log Search Results Do Not Match Classic View Results
(Doc ID 2439619.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 to 18.8 [Release 17.12 to 18.8]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.8 [Release 17.12 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
in Standard view searches, results are returned for a full 24-hour day (possibly impacted by a difference in time zones). However, in Classic view searches return the expected results from the specified calendar day.
Search results should be the same in both Classic and Standard views.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a Business Process Log using Classic view.
- Search for all the records created during a specified day.
- Note that records are found.
- Switch to Standard view and perform the search again.
- Note that no results are returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document