In Daily scalar usage rule the Calculation information on usage transaction shows measurement value instead of reading value if the UOM is measures peak.
(Doc ID 2439772.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue - In Daily scalar usage rule the Calculation information on ‘usage transaction scalar details’ section of usage transaction is showing the measurement value instead of reading value if the UOM is measures peak.
1. Create device set up.
2. Configure this device with auto register read measurement channel.
3. Install the device at service point.
4. Update the Installation Constant as 40.000000.
5. Subscribe service point to usage subscription by creating usage subscription.
6. Create usage group and attach 'Daily Scalar Usage Rule' to it. Attach this usage group to usage subscription.
7. Create measurements for the measurement channel for 01/02/2018, 01/03/2018, 01/04/2018, 01/05/2018, 01/06/2018.
8. Create usage transaction for duration 01-01-2018 to 01-06-2018.
Expected Result: In the Usage Transaction Scalar Details, the End Measurement should be the End Reading
Actual Result: The End Measurement is the Measurement Value (End Reading multiplied by the Installation Constant)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document