RMS Allows User to Create Revisions for Customer Order Purchase Order (PO) When Integrated With External Order Management System (OMS)
(Doc ID 2439879.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Merchandising System (RMS) allows user to create revisions for a Customer order PO when integrated with an external OMS.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Validate the OMS_IND = ‘Y’.
2. Integrate a fulfillment order using base fulfilord interface. The fulfillment order should have a supplier as origin and a store as destination.
3. Validate that a Purchase Order of type ‘CO’ has been successfully created.
4. Access the RMS Order screen, search for the above PO and select it.
4.1. Change the dates for the PO.
4.2 Move the PO back to worksheet status, edit quantities and add new items.
4.3 Promote the PO again to approved status.
5. Validate a new version of the PO was created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!