ReIM Match Inquiry Search Link is Not Visible
(Doc ID 2439891.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Custom role we have assigned the privileges related to Match functionality but are still unable to see the Match Inquiry Search link.
Steps to recreate the issue
1. Login to Retail Application Administration Console (RAAC).
2. Create a NEW DUTY (TEST_100_DUTY).
3. Add this duty to a New JOB (TEST_100_JOB).
3. To this DUTY add all the privileges needed to see "Match Inquiry Search link" under Invoice Matching.
4. Now login as a user that is linked to this job. Notice that Invoice Matching > Match Inquiry Search link is not available
NOTE: Adding all the privileges in the system does not show this link. A privilege is needed to add this functionality (without using DUTY).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!