Error: "HTTP 404 Not Found" When Attempting to Logout of Team Member
(Doc ID 2439899.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to log out of Team Member, when the logout url contains a ?, the following error is observed:
HTTP 404 Not Found
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Launch the P6 Administrator (Launch adminpv.cmd(.sh)
- Expand Application - logout url
- Change the logout url to https://<your_logout_url>/?/?
- Start up the Team Member managed server
- Log into Team Member - http://<hostname>:8207/p6tmweb
- Click logout link the following error is observed "Access has been denied."
- The logout URL is the following: <your_logout_url>/?/? and gets "HTTP 404 Not Found"
- If you "change the url to https://<your_logout_url> the logout url displays the the correct web page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document