Due Date Is Getting Recalculated Wrongly During Posting Of An Invoice
(Doc ID 2440321.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Due Date is getting recalculated wrongly during posting of an invoice even though best terms are same as invoice terms.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Choose a supplier which has terms with both DISCDAYS and DUEDAYS as 0 but there are values for other parameters for determining the Due Date.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for the above supplier terms and receive it fully.
3. Create an invoice with terms same as PO/supplier terms. Notice that Due Date is calculated as expected.
4. Match and post the invoice and notice that Best Terms is updated to invoice terms.
5. Also, notice that Due Date was changed to Doc Date which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document