Receipts Are Repeated Multiple Times for Each Item During Detail Matching
(Doc ID 2440877.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When one invoice and two receipts are selected for detail matching, receipts are repeated multiple times for each item.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for two items say for 10 quantity each.
2. Receive the PO twice with 6 quantity for each item.
3. Create an invoice with 10quantity each.
4. Navigate to Summary Match Search screen and search for the PO.
5. Select the invoice and both shipments and navigate to Detail Match.
6. Expand the items and notice that receipts are repeated for both the items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document