Printer Sort Order Inconsistencies Between SIM HH and SIM GUI
(Doc ID 2441161.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) Handheld (HH), the printers are sorted by ID and not by name.
Steps to Reproduce:
In SIM Desktop:
1. Navigate to Admin -> Print Setup -> Printers.
Note the Name and Description of each printer.
2. Navigate to Lookups -> Item Lookup -> Search.
3. From 'Item Detail', clink on 'Print'.
Note that the printers sorted by name.
In SIM HH:
1. Navigate to Lookups -> Item Lookup.
2. Enter an Item ID.
3. Select Next Page.
4. Select Print Item Report.
Note that the printers sorted by ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!