SIM HHD – DSD With ASN – ASN ID Truncated Issues
(Doc ID 2441247.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Retail Inventory System (RSIM) , the beginning of the ASN digits are displayed on the Delivery List and Container Summary Screen. This is not useful information to display as the user would need the identifying, or final, digits to determine the correct ASN.
The ASN on the Delivery List and Container Summary screen should display the identifying digits of the ASN. If digits need to be truncated (as ASN character length appears to reach a maximum of 30 digits), then the final digits should be displayed (the maximum that the system will allow without wrapping to the next line).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving, DSD Receiving, Receive Delivery
2. Enter the SKU from an active DSD delivery with an ASN
3. First issue here of ASN truncated when there’s multiple options to select from
4. First Issue: Delivery List
5. Select Edit Container
6. Select any container
7. Notice the ASN ID is truncated ( the emulator displays more characters than the Velocity Client)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document