Sequential Discount Is Not Applied On The Remaining Charge When Another Sequential Discount is chosen
(Doc ID 2441340.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce :
1) Create an account (Aug/7/2018)
2) Set the DOM to 01 for this account
3) Create a product P1 with cycle forward fee of 10
4) Create discount D1 with Monthly Cycle Forward event (MCF) discount 50% off, set Multiple Discount Per Event = Sequential, and set Priority = 10
5) Create discount D2 with MCF discount 100% off, set Multiple Discount Per Event = Sequential, and set Priority = 0
6) Buy the product P1 on Aug/7/2018
7) Buy the discount D1 on Aug/7/2018
8) Buy the discount D2 on Aug/7/2018 with expiration date on Sep/7/2018
9) Move pvt to Sep/1/2018 and run pin_bill_day
10) Check the discounts applied on CF event, notice that the second discount D2 is not applied for the forward period.
Expected behavior: Sequential discount has to be applied for the forward period.
Actual behavior: Sequential discount is applied only for the cycle period & Sometimes its incorrect value.
What is the reason behind this issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document