The Price model step Information is not Populated in Charge Split Case
(Doc ID 2441548.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Pipeline Manager
When a CDR with timestamp and duration having a cross over to the next day is processed in the pipeline, pipeline generates two charge packets in which one of the charge packet does not have the price model step information in the EDR dump.
Steps to replicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a rateplan for a telephony service with 0.5rs/sec
2. Create the test account with the telephony service
3. Enable the FCT_MainRating_dump before processing the cdr
4. Process a cdr with call start time as 20180530235920 and duration as 57 seconds
5. Check the FCT_MainRating_dump to validate if there are two charge packets generated and INTERN_PRICE_MDL_STEP_INFO field is populated
Charge packet for split is as follows:
Price model step information should have been populated in second charge packet here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document