CSV File Name Generated With Data Marts Doesn't Change If Changing The Table Name
(Doc ID 2441934.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.4.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CSV file name generated with Data Mart doesn't change if the table name is changed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Input Data Model (table_a)
2. Load the data
3. Create a target Data Model (table b same columns as table a)
4. Create a simple direct transformation (table_a --> table_b)
5. Produce a CSV Data Mart (table_b.csv)
6. Check out the target Data Model
7. Change the table name (from table_b to table_xpto)
8. Install or Full Install
9. In transformation upgrade mapping
10. Install or Full Install
11. Load data / Run Transformation
12. Produce a CSV Data Mart
Result: The CSV file name remains as "table_b" instead of being changed to "table_xpto"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document