Updated jar File Gives java.lang.NoSuchMethodError Error Even The Method is Correctly Referred
(Doc ID 2441994.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updated jar file to call a new method which is in the other jar file, however it is giving below error when running the add on program even after deleting SDK cache:
- Deploy jar files to %Agile_Home%\integration\sdk\extensions
- Update two jar files, and deploy to %Agile_Home%\integration\sdk\extensions again
- a.jar - Add lines to call the new method in b.jar
- b.jar - Add lines for the new method
- Delete the SDK cache of server and client
- Run add on program
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document