Multi-unit Price Are Not Discontinued In RMS System When New Item Price Is Created
(Doc ID 2442654.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Retail Price Management (RPM) fix provided in Bug 28178325, when user approves second price change without the multi unit price, system correctly updates data in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL.
Analyzing stage data in RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC to check what information is sent to Oracle Retail Merchandising System(RMS) when user approves the second price change without the multi unit price, it can be noticed that MULTI_UNITS, MULTI_UNIT_RETAIL columns are null (which is how it is supposed to be).
However, from Retail Merchandising System(RMS) perspective MULTI_UNIT columns are not updated even though RPM is sending the NULL values in this scenario.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create price change for item1 & location1 combination with Multi unit Price and quantity.
- Run InjectorPriceEvent for Price Change.
- Price changes are successfully inserted into RPM_PRICE_CHANGE and RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table with multi-unit price.
- Create price change for Item1& Location1 without multi-unit price.
- Run InjectorPriceEvent for Price Change batch but still system has multi-unit price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document